|Witchcraft XI: Sisters in Blood|
|Title:||Witchcraft XI: Sisters in Blood|
|Directed by:||Ron Ford|
|Written by:||Ron Ford|
|Produced by:||Jerry Feifer; David S. Sterling|
|Edited by:||Brad Jacques|
|Distributed by:||Cinema Epoch|
|Running time:||90 min.|
|Previous:||Witchcraft X: Mistress of the Craft|
|Next:||Witchcraft XII: In the Lair of the Serpent|
Witchcraft XI: Sisters in Blood is an American low-budget horror film of the witchcraft and Satanism genres. It is the eleventh installment in the Witchcraft film series, which comprises sixteen movies in total, making it one of the longest-running horror movie franchises of all time. The film was written and directed by Ron Ford. It was produced by Cinema Epoch and released direct-to-video through Vista Street Entertainment on May 9th, 2000. The premise of the movie involves three college students who mistakenly awaken the spirits of three centuries-old witches as part of their drama class. The witches take possession of the students and attempt open a gateway to Hell to release their master - the demon Abaddon.
Cast[edit | edit source]
|Miranda Odell||Colleen Jordan|
|Lauren Ian Richards||Maria Fitzwater|
|Kathleen St. Lawrence||Keri Burston|
|Don Donason||Arthur Ramsden|
|James Servais||Will Spanner|
|Wendy Blair||Kelly Jordan|
|Stephanie Beaton||Detective Lucy Lutz|
|Mikul Robins||Detective Garner|
|Joseph P. Haggerty||Monsignor Layton|
|Mark Shady||Bruce Meyers|
|Anita Page||Sister Seraphina|
|David Allan Graf||Father Trista|
|Heather Branch||Heather B. Haines|
|Jeff Dylan Graham||Unknown|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tagline to this film is "It's best to keep EVIL in the family".
- There are a total of twenty-two credited cast members in this film.
- Writer and director Ron Ford also makes a cameo appearance in the movie as a coroner. He is uncredited in the film in this capacity.
- Actor Don Scribner is credited as Don Donason in this film.
- Actor Joseph Haggerty is credited as Joseph P. Haggerty in this film.
- Actor Vinnie Bilancio is credited as Vincent Bilancio in this film.
- Actor David Alan Graf is credited as David Allan Graf in this film.
- Actress Heather Branch is credited as Heather B. Haines in this film.
- Actor Richie Brand is credited as Richard Brand in this film.
- This is Stephanie Beaton's eleventh horror film as an actress.
- Reference is made to Abaddon in this film. In the Hebrew religion, Abaddon is an angel of the abyss - the realm of the dead known as Sheol. He is often associated with swarms of locusts and is referred to as the Destroyer. In this series, Abaddon is a demon and Satan's general.
- Lucy Lutz and Detective Garner are recurring character in the series, and have also appeared in the ninth and tenth installments of the franchise.
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
California | Cemetery | College | Detective | Eye injuries | Female topless nudity | Ghosts | Homosexuality | Human sacrifice | Los Angeles | Los Angeles County | Los Angeles Police Department | Mystic text | Nun | Occult | Possession | Priest | Rape | Ritualism | Satan | Satanism | Warlocks | Witchcraft | Witches
This article relates to the films within the Witchcraft franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Witchcraft films category.