|Air date||November 24th, 2001|
|Producers||Garry Blye; Ina Fichman; Mark Shekter; Ronald Gilbert; Valérie Allard|
|Starring||Jeff Roop; Meghan Ory; Karen Cliche; Ilona Elkin; Paul Hopkins; Joris Jarsky; David McIlwraith; Patrick Thomas|
"Dads and Monsters"
"Rats" is the eleventh episode of the television series Vampire High. It was directed by Adam Weissman and written by Laura Kosterski. It first aired on YTV in Canada on November 24th, 2001. In this episode, a new student named Damon Grismer arrives at Mansbridge as part of the Day Class. Sherry Woods begins to fall head over heels for him, thus making Drew excedingly jealous. As he investigates further, he learns that there is more to Damon than meets the eye.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Jeff Roop||Drew French|
|Meghan Ory||Sherry Woods|
|Karen Cliche||Essie Rachimova|
|Ilona Elkin||Merrill Young|
|Paul Hopkins||Karl Todman|
|Joris Jarsky||Marty Strickland|
|David McIlwraith||Doctor Reginald Murdoch|
|Patrick Thomas||Malcolm Frye|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Gianpaolo Venuta||Damon Grismer|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Production code number: 111.
- This is the first episode of the series that has yet to be released to DVD.
- This is the second episode of Vampire High directed by Adam Weissman. He also directed "A Grave Matter" and "The Quivering".
- This is the third episode of Vampire High written by Laura Kosterski. She previously wrote "The Withering". Her next episode is "Little Sister".
- Actor Gianpaolo Venuta will go on to play the role of Danny Angeli on the North American version of the TV series Being Human.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Drew French: (about Damon): No, I'm telling you. He's not what he seems.
- Marty Strickland: You might be right ... nah. You're just a love-starved paranoiac with an inferiority complex.
- Drew French: I'm gonna keep an eye on him.
- Marty Strickland: That's right; you're also a glutton for emotional punishment.
- Merrill Young: Where's Bella?
- Marty Strickland: Who's Bella?
- Merrill Young: My pet rat.
- Marty Strickland: Well, normally rat isn't my first chioce for a power beverage but I was thirsty...
- Merrill Young: You're sick!
- Marty Strickland: Relax, Merrill! I didn't eat your poor excuse for a child substitute.
- Merrill Young: And you're getting sicker!
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.