|Air date||August 24th, 2014|
|Producers||David Auge; Alan Ball; Kate Barnow; Khadija A. Brockington; Brian Buckner; Howard Deutch; Bruce Dunn; Gregg Fienberg; Gabriel Hobson; Christina Jokanovich; Luis M. Patiño; Angela Robinson; Sunday Stevens; Ronald Cosmo Vecchiarelli|
|Starring||Anna Paquin; Stephen Moyer; Sam Trammell; Ryan Kwanten; Rutina Wesley; Alexander Skarsgård; Chris Bauer; Kristin Bauer van Straten; Amelia Rose Blaire; Lauren Bowles; Tara Buck; Anna Camp; Gregg Daniel; Nelsan Ellis; Aaron Christian Howles; Noah Matthews; Bailey Noble; Jim Parrack; Nathan Parsons; Adina Porter; Carrie Preston; Jurnee Smollett-Bell; Deborah Ann Woll|
"Love Is To Die"
"Thank You" is the tenth episode of season seven of the supernatural drama series True Blood and the eighty-first and final episode of the series overall. It was directed by Scott Winant with a script written by Brian Buckner. It first aired on HBO on Sunday, August 24th, 2014 at 9:00 pm. In this episode, Bill Compton forces Sookie Stackhouse to make the most difficult decision of her entire life.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Lois Smith||Adele Stackhouse|
|Michael McMillian||Steve Newlin|
|Will Yun Lee||Mister Gus|
|Patricia Bethune||Jane Bodehouse|
|Charlaine Harris||Infomercial sound mixer|
|Alec Gray||Coby Fowler|
|Laurel Weber||Lisa Fowler|
|Larry Udy||Jane's vampire date|
|Lilac Emery-Haynes||Young Sookie|
|Dara Iruka||Young Tara|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- True Blood was created by Alan Ball. It is based on the "Sookie Stackhouse" series of novels by author Charlaine Harris.
- This episode is rated TV-MA.
- "TB: Thank You" redirects to this page.
- This episode is included on disc four of the True Blood: The Complete Seventh Season DVD and Blu-ray collections. It is also included on the True Blood: The Complete Series boxset collection by HBO Studios.
- Final episode; final appearance of all characters.
- Casting for this episode is provided by June Lowry Johnson, CSA, and Libby Goldstein.
- Actress Rutina Wesley is credited in this episode, but does not make an appearance.
- Actress Tara Buck is credited in this episode, but does not make an appearance.
- This is the thirteenth and final episode of True Blood directed by Scott Winant. He previously directed "Radioactive".
- This is the fourteenth and final episode of True Blood written by Brian Buckner. He previously wrote "Love Is To Die".
- Franchise creator Charlaine Harris makes a cameo appearance in this episode as an infomercial sound mixer.
- Lois Smith is given a "Special Guest Star" credit in this episode.
Body Count[edit | edit source]
- Bill Compton - Staked by himself and Sookie Stackhouse simultaneously.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Bill Compton: I had already been made vampire before my human daughter, Sarah, got wed. So it goes without saying that I didn't get to give her away. Never even met the man she married. I don't know how much time I have left Jess, but it's not gonna be very long. And yes, I just wanted to know that you'd be spoken for before I leave this place.
- Pam De Beaufort: I wouldn't let you go down on me for a billion dollars. And as for me going down on you, there's not enough money in the world.
- Pam De Beaufort: In case you've forgotten Eric, the whole world's looking for her. If Gus didn't know about the tunnel, why not crawl out with her?
- Eric Northman: Because, Pamela Swynford de Beaufort, we are going to kill Mister Gus. And we're going to steal New Blood from him. I've tried trusting, I've tried sharing, and it's just not fucking working for me. Now, you with me or not?
- Pam De Beaufort: Oh, I am so fucking with you.
- Eric Northman: I thought you might be.
- Sookie Stackhouse: What? You want me to kill you? Are you fucking kidding me?
- Bill Compton: Use your light on me and you will be done with vampires forever. If you don't, there's gonna be a line of suitors from here to the gates of Hell, trying to call you theirs.
- Sookie Stackhouse: When I asked you this morning if you realized what it was that you were asking me to give up, I don't think I understood the gravity of it myself. This is who I am. It's part of my truth, just like Jason's my brother, and my parents are my parents. They're a part of me, whether I like it or not. And you, Bill, you're a part of me, too. And you always will be, but I can't do this for you.
- Jason Stackhouse: I want you to listen to me, Hoyt. It's been a long fucking week, and it's been a weird fucking week. But I figured something out along the way. We gotta live everyday like it's our last, man. And if we do that, it puts everything in prescription for us!
- Jason Stackhouse: I ain't gonna be no girlfriend fucker again!
- Sookie Stackhouse: I get that, but we just came from Hoyt's wedding. She ain't his girlfriend anymore.
- Steve Newlin: Oh come on Sarah, it's Thanksgiving! Let's say what we're thankful for. Personally, I'm thankful that you're losing your fucking mind!
- Adele Stackhouse: You can have any kind of life you want! You can persevere! Anything you want, Sookie, you are entitled to it. There are no limits on you if you don't put them on yourself.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Credited, but does not appear in this episode.
- Credited, but does not appear in this episode.
|True Blood. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood/Season 7 episodes category.|
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.