|"In the Beginning"|
Season 5, Episode 7
|Airdate||July 22nd, 2012|
|Producer||Bruce Dunn; David Auge; Marlis Pujol; Angela Robinson; Mark Hudis; Raelle Tucker; Alexander Woo; Brian Buckner; Alan Ball; Gregg Fienberg; Christina Jokanovich; Luis M. Patiño|
|Starring||Anna Paquin; Stephen Moyer; Sam Trammell; Ryan Kwanten; Rutina Wesley; Alexander Skarsgård; Chris Bauer; Kristin Bauer van Straten; Lauren Bowles; Valentina Cervi; Nelsan Ellis; Scott Foley; Janina Gavankar; Lucy Griffiths; Todd Lowe; Joe Manganiello; Michael McMillian; Denis O'Hare; Jim Parrack; Carrie Preston; Deborah Ann Woll|
|Next||"Somebody That I Used to Know"|
"In the Beginning" is the seventh episode of season five of the vampire television series True Blood and the fifty-sixth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Michael Ruscio with a script written by Brian Buckner. The episode first aired on HBO on Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 at 10:00 pm. This is the one where all of the Vampire Authority mooks drink a bunch of divine ancient blood and go Lilith-tripping all throughout New Orleans.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Chloe Noelle||Emma Garza|
|Annie Abrams||Nola bride to be|
|Heather Lee||Nola groom's mother|
|Jamie Gray Hyder||Danielle|
|David Bickford||Reverend Skinner|
|Kiva Jump||Nurse Hastigan|
|Charlotta Mohlin||Black Ops Vamp/Authority guard|
|Chris Jai Alex||Security guard/AKA Officer Trap|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|True Blood. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood/Season 5 episodes category.|