|"Don't You Feel Me"|
Season 6, Episode 6
|Airdate||July 21st, 2013|
|Producer||Robin Veith; Bruce Dunn; David Auge; Marlis Pujol; Rob Des Hotel; Angela Robinson; Raelle Tucker; Alexander Woo; Brian Buckner; Mark Hudis; Alan Ball; Gregg Fienberg; Christina Jokanovich; Luis M. Patiño|
|Starring||Anna Paquin; Stephen Moyer; Sam Trammell; Ryan Kwanten; Rutina Wesley; Alexander Skarsgård; Chris Bauer; Kristin Bauer van Straten; Lauren Bowles; Nelsan Ellis; Lucy Griffiths; Rutger Hauer; Arliss Howard; Rob Kazinsky; Todd Lowe; Joe Manganiello; Michael McMillian; Kelly Overton; Robert Patrick; Carrie Preston; Jurnee Smollett-Bell; Deborah Ann Woll|
|Previous||"Fuck the Pain Away"|
|Next||"In the Evening"|
"Don't You Feel Me" is the sixth episode of season six of the supernatural drama series True Blood and the sixty-sixth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Howard Deutch with a script written by Daniel Kenneth. The episode first aired on HBO on Sunday, July 21st, 2013 at 9:00 pm.
Guest Starring Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|True Blood. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood/Season 6 episodes category.|