- "What the fuck is it with white people and jello? I don't understand."
- ―Lafayette Reynolds
|Air date||October 12th, 2008|
|Producers||Raelle Tucker; Alexander Woo; Nancy Oliver; Brian Buckner; Carol Dunn Trussell; Alan Ball; Bruce Dunn; Christina Jokanovich|
|Starring||Anna Paquin; Stephen Moyer; Sam Trammell; Ryan Kwanten; Rutina Wesley; Chris Bauer; Nelsan Ellis; Jim Parrack; Adina Porter; Carrie Preston; Michael Raymond-James; William Sanderson; Alexander Skarsgård; Lois Smith|
"Sparks Fly Out"
"Burning House of Love"
"Cold Ground" is the sixth episode of season one of the American television series True Blood. It was directed by Nick Gomez and written by series producer Raelle Tucker. The episode first aired on Sunday evening on October 12th, 2008. In this episode, Sookie Stackhouse is horrified to discover that her beloved grandmother, Adele, has been brutally murdered. Friends of the family offer their condolences, but Detective Andy Bellefleur is still suspicious of Jason Stackhouse. Jason has great difficulty dealing with his grandmother's death and takes his frustration out on Sookie. Bill Compton and Sam Merlotte, both vying for Sookie's affection, take extreme care to watch over her. At the funeral, Sookie's psychic feelers picks up many uncomplimentary stray thoughts and she can no longer contain her rage.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production code number: 106.
- Alexander Skarsgård is credited in this episode, but does not make an actual appearance.
- This is the first episode of True Blood written by Raelle Tucker. Her next episode is "You'll Be the Death of Me".
- Director Nick Gomez is not to be confused with actor Nick Gomez, who appeared in two episodes from season three of The Walking Dead.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|True Blood. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood/Season 1 episodes category.|