|"Beyond Here Lies Nothin'"|
|Air date||September 13th, 2009|
|Producers||Bruce Dunn; Mark McNair; Raelle Tucker; Alexander Woo; Nancy Oliver; Brian Buckner; Alan Ball; Gregg Fienberg; Christina Jokanovich; Luis M. Patiño|
|Starring||Anna Paquin; Stephen Moyer; Sam Trammell; Ryan Kwanten; Rutina Wesley; Chris Bauer; Mehcad Brooks; Nelsan Ellis; Michelle Forbes; Todd Lowe; Jim Parrack; Carrie Preston; William Sanderson; Alexander Skarsgård; Deborah Ann Woll|
"Beyond Here Lies Nothin'" is the twelfth episode of season two of the supernatural drama series True Blood and the twenty-fourth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Michael Cuesta with a script written by Alexander Woo. It first aired on HBO on Sunday, September 13th, 2009 at 9:00 pm.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Evan Rachel Wood||Sophie-Anne Leclerq|
|Patricia Bethune||Jane Bodehouse|
|John Billingsley||Mike Spencer|
|Lindsey Haun||Hadley Hale|
|Dale Raoul||Maxine Fortenberry|
|Cullen Douglas||Mitch Merlotte|
|Judy Prescott||Sue Ann Merlotte|
|Tess Alexandra Parker||Rosie|
|Aisha Hinds||Miss Jeanette|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Valorie Hubbard||Random frenzier|
|Alec Gray||Coby Fowler|
|Laurel Weber||Lisa Fowler|
|Daniel Q. Rebert||Puppeteer|
Special Appearance[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- True Blood was created by Alan Ball. It is based on the "Sookie Stackhouse" series of novels by author Charlaine Harris.
- Series based on "The Southern Vampire Mysteries" series of novels written by Charlaine Harris. This episode adapts material from the second book in the series, Living Dead in Dallas, as well as book seven, All Together Dead.
- This episode is rated TV-MA.
- This episode is included on disc five of the True Blood: The Complete Second Season DVD and Blu-ray collections. It includes audio commentary by actresses Anna Paquin and Michelle Forbes as well as alternate commentary by director Michael Cuesta and writer Alexander Woo
- Actress Evan Rachel Wood is given a "Special Guest Star" credit in this episode.
- Final appearance of Maryann Forrester; dies in this episode.
- This episode contains a cameo guest appearance by author Charlaine Harris as a patron at Merlotte's Bar and Grill.
- Hadley Hale is identified only as Hadley in the closing credits of this episode.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Maryann Forrester: Come on, Sookie, it'll be our little secret. What are you?
- Sookie Stackhouse: I'm a waitress. What the fuck are you?
- Sookie Stackhouse: Then why can't I say it? My heart's flying around in my chest - I can't even think straight. My life's inside out. With all that's happened I'm not sure about anything. I don't even know if I'm human!
- Bill Compton: What?
- Sookie Stackhouse: Maybe I am some kind of freak. I've only met one other person in the world like me and who even knows where he is? And what happens when I grow old? And weak? And you're still the same, what then?
- Bill Compton: Sookie, I don't care about any of that. I want you just as you are.
- Sookie Stackhouse: But I'm not even sure what I am!
- Bill Compton: Are you saying no?
- Sookie Stackhouse: No I'm saying... I don't know what I'm saying. I need a minute to clean myself up. I'm sorry.
- Jason Stackhouse: It's like if a tree falls in the woods it's still a tree, ain't it?
- Sheriff Bud Dearborne: Come by the station in the morning and I'll give you your badge back.
- Andy Bellefleur: Really? I won't let you down Bud. And I am never touching another drink again.
- Sheriff Bud Dearborne: This town's a hell of a mess and I'm man enough to know I can't shoulder it myself. You might have your faults Andy but at least you got pants on.
Crew[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
|True Blood. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood/Season 2 episodes category.|
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.