|Air date||August 10th, 2014|
|Producers||David Auge; Alan Ball; Kate Barnow; Khadija A. Brockington; Brian Buckner; Howard Deutch; Bruce Dunn; Gregg Fienberg; Gabriel Hobson; Christina Jokanovich; Luis M. Patiño; Angela Robinson; Sunday Stevens; Ronald Cosmo Vecchiarelli|
|Starring||Anna Paquin; Stephen Moyer; Sam Trammell; Ryan Kwanten; Rutina Wesley; Alexander Skarsgård; Chris Bauer; Kristin Bauer van Straten; Amelia Rose Blaire; Lauren Bowles; Tara Buck; Anna Camp; Gregg Daniel; Nelsan Ellis; Aaron Christian Howles; Noah Matthews; Bailey Noble; Jim Parrack; Nathan Parsons; Adina Porter; Carrie Preston; Jurnee Smollett-Bell; Deborah Ann Woll|
"May Be the Last Time"
"Love Is to Die"
"Almost Home" is the eighth episode of season seven of the supernatural horror series True Blood and the seventy-eighth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Jesse Warn with a script written by Kate Barnow. It first aired on HBO on Sunday, August 10th, 2014 at 10:00 pm.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
Note: Listings marked with a (†) symbol indicate cast members who are credited in this episode, but their character does not make an appearance.
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Will Yun Lee||Mister Gus|
Co-Stars[edit | edit source]
|Malcolm Goodwin||Joe Thornton|
|John W. Godley||Big John|
|Terrell Lee||Mister Stewart|
|Gwen Stewart||Mrs. Stewart|
|Toshiji Takeshima||Yakuza guy|
|Haley Brooke Walker||Crystal|
|Layla Crawford||Young Tara|
|Lily Bigham||Young Sookie|
|Jabari Flanagan||Young Lafayette|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- True Blood was created by Alan Ball. It is based on the "Sookie Stackhouse" series of novels by author Charlaine Harris.
- This episode is rated TV-MA.
- "TB: Almost Home" redirects to this page.
- This episode is included on the True Blood: The Complete Seventh Season DVD and Blu-ray collections, which was released by HBO Home Video on November 11th, 2014. The episode is also included on the True Blood: The Complete Series DVD and True Blood: The Complete Series/Blu-ray collections.
- This is the seventh and final episode of True Blood written by Kate Barnow. It is her second episode from season seven. She previously wrote "I Found You".
- This is the final appearance of Violet Mazurski, who meets the True Death in this episode after being shot by Hoyt Fortenberry.
- This is the final appearance of Tara Thornton as played by actress Rutina Wesley. Tara makes one more appearance in flashback, played by Dara Iruku in the series finale, "Thank You".
- This is the only episode of the series that Sam Merlotte does not appear in.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Jason Stackhouse: Well, it ain't no fun thinking about the hard things. Which is why I spend so much time not thinking. Yeah, you heard me!
- Jason Stackhouse: Nice shot, Bubba!
- Hoyt Fortenberry: Where'd that insane woman come from?
- Jason Stackhouse: My worst fucking nightmare.
- Violet Mazurski: Do you realize that I have brought some of the most powerful men in history to their knees by casting a single glance? Helen of Troy? Cleopatra? They were shells; beautiful to look at, but hollow once penetrated!
- Sookie Stackhouse: Even as the cure, you're still the fucking problem.
- Bill Compton: Before we met, I had lost all of my humanity, so I accepted this mission without misgiving. But from the very first moment when we met, you reminded me of what it felt like to have my human heart. The problem was, it was only a memory. All I had was darkness to give you in return.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|True Blood. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood/Season 7 episodes category.|
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.