|"Girls, Girls, Girls"|
Season 10, Episode 7
|Airdate||November 25th, 2014|
|Producer||Craig Matheson; Jerry Wanek; Serge Ladouceur; Todd Aronauer; Robbie Thompson; Brad Buckner; Eugenie Ross-Leming; Eric Charmelo; Nicole Snyder; Andrew Dabb; Adam Glass; Phil Sgriccia; Jim Michaels; Robert Singer; Jeremy Carver; Pablito C. Tancinco|
|Starring||Jared Padalecki; Jensen Ackles; Misha Collins; Mark A. Sheppard|
"Girls, Girls, Girls" is the seventh episode of season ten of the paranormal horror series Supernatural and the 202nd episode of the series overall. It was directed by Robert Singer with a script written by Robert Berens. It first aired on the CW Network on Wednesday, November 25th, 2014 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Jared Padalecki||Sam Winchester|
|Jensen Ackles||Dean Winchester|
|Mark A. Sheppard||Crowley|
Guest Stars Edit
|Travis Aaron Wade||Cole Trenton|
|Ruth Connell||Rowena MacLeod|
|Elysia Rotaru||Shaylene Johnson|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is production code number 4X5807/T1318807.
- Eric Kripke is credited as an executive consultant on this episode.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Dean Winchester: I have a rule: no cash for ass.
- Sam Winchester: Whatever you want, I'm burning up just thinking about you
- Dean Winchester: It gets raunchier.
- Dean Winchester: I can see that, it's like a penthouse letter.
- Dean Winchester: I get it. That was your story. Look, man, I got one of those, too. Okay, but those stories that we tell to keep us going? Man, sometimes they blind us. They take us to dark places--the kind of place where I might beat the crap out of a good man just for the fun of it. The people who love me, they pulled me back from that edge. Cole, once you touch that darkness... it never goes away. Now, the truth is... I'm past saving. I know how my story ends. It's at the edge of a blade or the barrel of a gun. So, the question is, is that gonna be today? That gonna be that gun?
- Crowley: So you and your half-wit pal threw me into the sex trade? I'm evil. That's just tacky.
See also Edit
External Links Edit