- "We totally got out magicked in our own magic house. Unbelievable."
- ―Faye Chamberlain
|Air date||April 26th, 2012|
|Writers||Roger Grant; Katie Wech|
|Producers||Jae Marchant; Roger Grant; Don Whitehead; Holly Henderson; Dana Baratta; Dave Barrett; David Ehrman; Andrea Newman; Leslie Morgenstein; Gina Girolamo; Andrew Miller; Kevin Williamson; Nick Pavonetti|
|Starring||Britt Robertson; Thomas Dekker; Gale Harold; Phoebe Tonkin; Shelley Hennig; Jessica Parker Kennedy; Chris Zylka; Natasha Henstridge|
"Traitor" is the twentieth episode of season one of the supernatural fantasy series The Secret Circle. The episode was directed by Eagle Egilsson and written by Roger Grant and Katie Wech. It first aired on the CW Network on Thursday, April 26th, 2012 at 9:00 pm. In this episode, a wake is held for Cassie's grandmother, Jane Blake, though nobody seems to know how or why she died. While scheming to get a hold of some of her mother's pills, Faye unwittingly comes across her family's crystal. Now they only need one final piece in order to reassemble the crystal skull that will protect the circle from the witch hunters. Adam Conant's grandfather was in possession of the final peace, and while searching for it, Adam discovers the ability to reverse a concealment spell. Diana has a heart-to-heart with her father and reveals the truth about her relationship to John Blackwell. As tensions within the circle continue to rise, the identity of the witch traitor is finally revealed - and it is the last person that anyone would expect.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Britt Robertson||Cassie Blake|
|Thomas Dekker||Adam Conant|
|Gale Harold||Charles Meade|
|Phoebe Tonkin||Faye Chamberlain|
|Shelley Hennig||Diana Meade|
|Jessica Parker Kennedy||Melissa Glaser|
|Chris Zylka||Jake Armstrong|
|Natasha Henstridge||Dawn Chamberlain|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Joe Lando||John Blackwell|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Louis Hunter||Nick Armstrong|
|Matt McInnis||Witch hunter|
|Mark Ghanimé||Java Brew man|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode is production code number: 2J6270
- This is the second episode of The Secret Circle written by Roger Grant. He also wrote episode 1x14, "Valentine".
- This episode reveals that Isaac, the witch hunter who had mentored Jake Armstrong had been killed by Eben in the intervening episodes.
- The witch traitor who has been working with Eben is revealed to be Nick Armstrong in this episode. Nick was killed by Charles Meade (after being possessed by a demon) in episode 1.5, "Slither".
- Faye Chamberlain apparently has an intense fear of clowns.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Jake Armstrong: Is it true, witch hunters did it?
- Faye Chamberlain: That's what Blackwell said.
- Jake Armstrong: We can't just sit here and let them get away with this!
- Faye Chamberlain: And we will. But right now there are sad, fragile, old people here. Let's not give them some heart attacks with angry threats.
- Cassie Blake: Diana, you've always treated me like family and I know things are really confusing right now, but if it turns out that you are my sister, I'd be really happy about that.
- Faye Chamberlain: If we live, remind me to download this song. It'd be perfect for my 'Running For Your Life' treadmill mix.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
|Secret Circle. |
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Secret Circle episodes category.