|Air date||February 2nd, 2012|
|Writers||Andrew Miller; Andrea Newman|
|Producers||Jae Marchant; Michelle Lovretta; Liz Friedlander; Don Whitehead; Holly Henderson; Dana Baratta; David Ehrman; Andrea Newman; Leslie Morgenstein; Gina Girolamo; Andrew Miller; Kevin Williamson; Nick Pavonetti|
|Starring||Brittany Robertson; Thomas Dekker; Gale Harold; Phoebe Tonkin; Shelley Hennig; Jessica Parker Kennedy; Natasha Henstridge|
"Medallion" is the thirteenth episode of season one of the teen-drama series The Secret Circle. It was directed by Liz Friedlander with a script written by Andrew Miller and Andrea Newman. It first aired on the CW Network on Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 at 9:00 pm.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Brittany Robertson||Cassie Blake|
|Thomas Dekker||Adam Conant|
|Gale Harold||Charles Meade|
|Phoebe Tonkin||Faye Chamberlain|
|Shelley Hennig||Diana Meade|
|Jessica Parker Kennedy||Melissa Glaser|
|Natasha Henstridge||Dawn Chamberlain|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Chris Zylka||Jake Armstrong|
|Adam Harrington||Ethan Conant|
|Lauren Stamile||Lucy Gibbons|
Crew[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "SC: Medallion" serves as a shortcut to this page.
- This episode is production code number 1x13.
- Actor Michael Graziadei receives an "And..." credit in this episode.
- This is the fourth and final episode of The Secret Circle directed by Liz Friedlander. She previously directed by "Slither".
- This is the fourth episode of The Secret Circle written by Andrew Miller. He writes five episodes of the series in total. He previously wrote "Balcoin". His next episode is "Family".
- This is the third episode of The Secret Circle written by Andrea Newman. She writes four episodes of the series in total. She previously wrote "Balcoin". Her next episode is "Family".
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Secret Circle. |
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Secret Circle episodes category.