- "You have evil blood. Balcoin blood. The Devil's blood."
- ―Jake Armstrong
Season 1, Episode 10
|Airdate||January 5th, 2012|
|Producer||Jae Marchant; Michelle Lovretta; Liz Friedlander; Don Whitehead; Holly Henderson; Dana Baratta; David Ehrman; Andrea Newman; Leslie Morgenstein; Gina Girolamo; Andrew Miller; Kevin Williamson; Nick Pavonetti|
|Starring||Brittany Robertson; Thomas Dekker; Gale Harold; Phoebe Tonkin; Shelley Hennig; Jessica Parker Kennedy; Natasha Henstridge|
"Darkness" is the tenth episode of season one of the teen-drama series The Secret Circle. It was directed by Chris Grismer and written by David Ehrman. It first aired on the CW Network on Thursday, January 5th, 2012. In this episode, Cassie Blake tries to come to terms with the dark magic that has become her family birthright. Adam tries to help her out, but this only causes a greater riff between he and former girlfriend Diana Meade. Meanwhile, Diana's grandmother, Kate Meade comes to town and Dawn Chamberlain is concerned that she may cause a problem for Charles and she - particularly if Kate means to prevent her from regaining her former power. Faye Chamberlain wants to gain her own power as well and takes Melissa with her to seek out a purported voodoo practitioner.
Principal Cast Edit
|Brittany Robertson||Cassie Blake|
|Thomas Dekker||Adam Conant|
|Gale Harold||Charles Meade|
|Phoebe Tonkin||Faye Chamberlain|
|Shelley Hennig||Diana Meade|
|Jessica Parker Kennedy||Melissa Glaser|
|Natasha Henstridge||Dawn Chamberlain|
Guest Stars Edit
|Chris Zylka||Jake Armstrong|
|Grey Damon||Lee LaBeque|
|Stepfanie Kramer||Kate Meade|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is production code number 2J6260.
- This is the first episode of 2012.
- Andrea Newman becomes an executive producer on the series beginning with this episode.
- Ashley Crow is no longer listed in the opening credits of the series.
- Jake Armstrong appears in a dream sequence only.
- Director Chris Grismer was also a producer on The Nine Lives of Chloe King, which starred former The Gates actress Skyler Samuels.
- Actress Stepfanie Kramer is best known for playing the role of police detective Dee Dee McCall on the 1984-1990 TV series Hunter.
- Cassie Blake: I know it's not right, but it felt really good.
- Diana Meade: Just how powerful are you?
- Kate Meade: You have dark magic, Cassie Blake.
- Adam Conant: We can all figure this out together.
- Faye Chamberlain: No, smartass... we are the mean girls.
- Faye Chamberlain: Melissa, here's what you have to understand. Some things can be really bad and really good at the same time.
- Adam Conant: Jake, that's where we're getting our truth now?
- Cassie Blake: The scary part is, I like it.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Secret Circle. |
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Secret Circle episodes category.