|Puppet Master II|
They're back! No strings attached!
|Title||Puppet Master II|
|Directed by||David Allen|
|Written by||Charles Band; David Pabian|
|Produced by||Juliet Avola; Charles Band; David DeCoteau; Fred Kennamer; John Schouweiler; King Wilder|
|Music by||Richard Band|
|Cinematography||Thomas F. Denove|
|Edited by||Bert Glatstein; Peter Teschner|
|Distributed by||Full Moon Entertainment|
|Release date(s)||February 7th, 1991|
|Running time||88 min.|
|Preceded by||Puppet Master (1989)|
|Followed by||Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge (1991)|
Puppet Master II is an American independent film of the horror genre. It is the second installment in the Puppet Master film series and follows the 1989 movie Puppet Master. The film was directed by David Allen with a screenplay written by David Pabian. It was produced by Full Moon Entertainment and premiered direct-to-video in the United States on February 7th, 1991.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tagline for this film is "They're back! No strings attached!"
- Production on Puppet Master II began on July 17th, 1990. The movie was filmed in Los Angeles, California.
- There are a total of fifteen credited cast members in this movie.
- This installment introduces the "Torch" puppet.
- Clips from this film are incorporated into the 1992 film Demonic Toys. They can be seen on the television set playing in Charnetski's office. Oddly enough, both franchises take place within the same continuity.
- Actress Taryn Band is the daughter of Charles Band, the niece of Richard Band, and the granddaughter of Albert Band. She is the older sister of Alex Band.
- Actor Alex Band is the son of Charles Band, the nephew of Richard Band, and the grandson of Albert Band. He is the younger brother of Taryn Band.
Recommendations[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to the films within the Puppet Master franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Puppet Master films category.