Nurse refers to a healthcare professional who, in collaboration with other members of a health care team, is responsible for: treatment, safety, and recovery of acutely or chronically ill individuals; health promotion and maintenance within families, communities and populations; and, treatment of life-threatening emergencies in a wide range of health care settings. Nurses perform a wide range of clinical and non-clinical functions necessary to the delivery of health care, and may also be involved in medical and nursing research.
In film[edit | edit source]
- Freddy vs. Jason: A school nurse at Springwood High School once made a "Shhh" noise in the direction of talkative Kia Waterson in the waiting room.
- Re-Animator: Three nurses attended Doctor Harrod and third-year medical student Dan Cain as they tried to resuscitate a dying woman.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Actress Jillian Batherson played a night nurse in "The Magical Delights of Stevie Nicks" episode of American Horror Story.
- Actress Kristin Witterschein played a nurse in two episodes from season four of American Horror Story. She appeared in "Monsters Among Us" and "Magical Thinking".
- Young nurse redirects to this page. Actress Rebecca Metz was credited as this character in the "Damage" episode of Angel.
|American Horror Story television series.|
|Halloween film franchise.|
|Re-Animator franchise. |
This template will categorize articles that include it in into the Re-Animator miscellaneous category.