|Location:||Bon Temps, Louisiana|
|1st appearance:||"Burning House of Love"|
|Final:||"Beyond Here Lies Nothin'"|
Nancy LeGuare, also known as Miss Jeanette, is a fictional stock clerk and con artist, and a recurring character featured on the HBO television series True Blood. Played by actress Aisha Hinds, she was introduced in the season one episode, "Burning House of Love". She made four regular appearances on the series and two appearances in flashback. The character was killed off-panel at the end of the season finale, "You'll Be the Death of Me", but her death wasn't revealed until the first episode of season two, "Nothing But the Blood".
Overview[edit | edit source]
Biography[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character of Nancy LeGuare was created by director Marcos Siega and writer Chris Offutt based on concepts developed by showrunner Alan Ball and author Charlaine Harris.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- TB: Burning House of Love
- TB: The Fourth Man in the Fire
- TB: Plaisir d'amour
- TB: I Don't Wanna Know
- TB: Nothing But the Blood (Dies)
- TB: Shake and Fingerpop
- TB: Beyond Here Lies Nothin'
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to characters pertaining to the True Blood franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood characters category.