A moving man is someone who works for a moving company. Such businesses specialize in either residential or industrial relocation of furniture and equipment.
- Moving man (I)
- The moving man helped Larry Cotton move a heavy mattress into his home, though they had trouble getting it up the stairs. Though his partner had a brief conversation with Larry, this individual remains silent, preferring instead to smoke a cigarette while moving the mattress. While the moving men pushed the mattress up the stairs, Larry pulled at the top of it. His hand caught on an exposed nail, tearing a serious gash into it. (Hellraiser)
- Moving man (II)
- The moving man helped Larry Cotton move a heavy mattress into his home, though they had trouble getting it up the stairs. The man asked Julia Cotton for some beer, which Larry had to go and fetch. He met Kirsty Cotton and eyed her lecherously. He told Larry that she resembles her mother, mistakenly believing her to be the daughter of Julia. Larry corrected him by saying that her mother was dead. (Hellraiser)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mover redirects to this page.
- Actor E.J. Gage played the role of mover #1 in the "Buffy vs. Dracula" episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Actor Scott Berman played the role of mover #2 in the "Buffy vs. Dracula" episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- U-Hauler redirects to this page. It is a reference to the U-Haul rental and moving service. Actor Todd Darling played a U-Hauler in the 1986 slasher film Sorority House Massacre.
- U-Helper redirects to this page. Actor Jon Hofferman played a U-Helper in the 1986 slasher film Sorority House Massacre.
|Hellraiser film franchise.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.