|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|1st appearance:||"There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 1)"|
Marcus Damnian is a fictional vampire and one of the supporting characters featured in the North American television series Being Human. The series is based on a British programme of the same name, which premiered on the BBC in February, 2008. Known primarily as just "Marcus", he was played by actor Vincent Leclerc and was a key antagonist in season one of the series. Marcus appeared in a total of nine episodes in season one.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Marcus Damnian was created by Jeremy Carver and his wife Anna Fricke, based on concepts originally developed by Toby Whithouse.
- Being Human: There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 1)
- Being Human: There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 2)
- Being Human: Something to Watch Over Me
- Being Human: Wouldn't It Be Nice (If We Were Human)
- Being Human: It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Wrong
- Being Human: I See Your True Colors and That's Why I Hate You
- Being Human: I Want You Back (From the Dead)
- Being Human: Dog Eat Dog
- Being Human: Going Dutch (Dies)
- Being Human: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You (In flashback only)
- Being Human: Rewind, Rewind... (Alternate timeline)
- Being Human: Too Far, Fast-Forward! (Alternate timeline)
See also Edit