|Location:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Known relatives:||Jeremy Danvers (son)|
Malcolm Danvers is a fictional businessman and werewolf and an antagonist featured on the werewolf-themed drama series Bitten. Played by actor James McGowan, he was introduced in the pilot episode of the show, "Summons". He made five appearances in season one of the show.
Overview[edit | edit source]
As James William, Malcolm Danvers is a corporate big-wig that lives in Toronto, Canada. He is the one who sponsored the photo gallery that highlighted the work of Elena Michaels. He is also secretly the puppet master behind the actions of werewolf mutts Karl Marsten and Daniel Santos.
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character of Malcolm Danvers was created by director Brad Turner and showrunner Daegan Fryklind based on concepts originally developed by author Kelley Armstrong.
- James William was revealed to be the uber-villain of the season in episode 1x11, "Settling".
- James William was revealed to actually be Malcolm Danvers - the father of Jeremy Danvers and former Alpha of the North American werewolf pack in episode 1x13, "Ready".
- Playing the role of James William is actor James McGowan's first work in the horror genre.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Date approximated based upon the age of actor James McGowan.