|"It's a Fae, Fae, Fae, Fae World"|
Season 1, Episode 1
|Airdate||September 12th, 2010|
|Director|| Erik Canuel|
Paul Fox 
|Producer||Emily Andras; Jeremy Boxen; Wanda Chaffey; Trevor Fencott; Jay Firestone; Plato Fountidakis; Michelle Lovretta; Peter Mohan; Vanessa Piazza; Paul Rapovski|
|Starring||Anna Silk; Kris Holden-Ried; Ksenia Solo; K.C. Collins; Zoie Palmer; Rick Howland|
|Next||"Where There's a Will, There's a Fae"|
"It's a Fae, Fae, Fae, Fae World" is the premiere episode of the Canadian supernatural fantasy series Lost Girl. The pilot episode was directed by Erik Canuel and written by series creator Michelle Lovretta. It first aired on the Showcase network in Canada and on Syfy in the United States on Sunday, September 12th, 2010. The series introduces Ysabeau "Bo" Dennis - a bartender, who also happens to be a life energy-stealing succubus. After saving a girl named Kenzi from nearly being drugged and raped, Bo takes her under her charge and reveals her true nature to her. As the two get to know one another, Bo discovers her connection to the mysterious people and culture of the Fae.
Principal Cast Edit
|Anna Silk||Ysabeau "Bo" Dennis|
|Kris Holden-Ried||Dyson Thornwood|
|K.C. Collins||Hale Santiago|
|Zoie Palmer||Lauren Lewis|
|Rick Howland||Fitzpatrick "Trick" McCorrigan|
Guest Stars Edit
|Clé Bennett||The Ash|
|Emmanuelle Vaugier||The Morrigan|
|Rob Archer||Large man|
|Stephen R. Hart||Tall thin man|
|Ian Downie||Old man|
|Robert B. Kennedy||Frank, beat cop|
|Don Gough||Morrigan's henchman|
|Matthew G. Taylor||Man Mountain guard|
|James Preston Rogers||Lucas, body builder|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc one of the Lost Girl: Season One DVD and Blu-ray collections. The collection was released by Entertainment One in Canada on April 24th, 2012. Universal Sony Pictures released Season One on DVD in Australia on November 23rd, 2011. It was distributed through FUNimation in the United States in Region 1 format on October 23rd, 2012.
- Actor Clé Bennett is credted as Cle Bennett in this episode.
- Actor Emmanuelle Vaugier is credited as Emanuelle Vaugier in this episode.
- Actress Virna Kim is credited as Vera Kim in this episode.
- Actors Kent Nolan and James Preston Rogers are uncredited for their participation in this episode.
- The setting for the series is not clearly defined per this episode. The architecture and design of the location seems to suggest that it is New York City, New York. The series is actually shot in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Kris Holden-Ried plays a werewolf on Lost Girl. He must have impressed movie executives with his performance because he also played a werewolf in the 2012 film Underworld: Awakening.
- The title of this episode is taken from the 1963 Stanley Kramer comedy film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. Many of the episode titles from this series are puns on familiar titles or phrases.
- Kenzi compares herself to the superhero Robin. Robin is a comic book character and the teenage sidekick to Batman. Kenzi tells Bo that she wants to be the Robin to her Batman.
- Kenzi: Learn to enjoy your shit already, you can frickin' control people by touch, and not in a creepy hand job way. That is awesome.
- Bo Dennis: Did you feel that? That was like the fourth of July in my mouth!
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Paul Fox directed additional scenes used in this episode.