|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
Brooklyn, New York City, New York
|Known relatives:||Julia Cotton |
Frank Cotton 
Kirsty Cotton 
Trevor Gooden 
|1st appearance:||The Hellbound Heart|
Hellraiser (as Larry)
Larry Cotton was one of the main characters featured in the 1987 Clive Barker film Hellraiser. Played by actor Andrew Robinson, he was presented as the husband of Julia Cotton and the father of Kirsty Cotton. The character made a cameo flashback (and recap) appearance in the sequel Hellbound: Hellraiser II.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Larry Cotton was created by director and screenwriter Clive Barker.
- Credited in the film only as Larry.
- At the end of the film when Frank Cotton (posing as Larry) dies, the original script called for him to spit out the words "Fuck you". Andrew Robinson convinced Clive Barker to change the line to "Jesus wept". 
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Wife, deceased.
- ↑ Brother, deceased.
- ↑ Daughter, alive.
- ↑ Son-in-law, deceased.
- ↑ Date approximated based upon the age of actor Andrew Robinson.
- ↑ This database assumes that the events of the film take place in the same year in which it was released.
- ↑ As Rory Cotton only.
- ↑ IMDB; Hellraiser; Trivia section
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Hellraiser film franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Hellraiser characters category.