|Julia Cotton's 2nd victim|
|Location:||New York City, New York |
|1st appearance:||Hellraiser (1987)|
The Julia Cotton's 2nd victim is an otherwise unnamed minor character featured in the Hellraiser multimedia franchise. Played by actor Leon Davis, he appeared in the 1987 feature film Hellraiser, written and directed by Clive Barker. This is the character's only appearance.
Biography[edit | edit source]
This unidentified male was tall with a short receding hairline and appeared to be in his mid to late thirties. He met up with Julia Cotton, who invited her back to her home at 55 Hillcrest to have sex. As they entered the door, he expressed concern about being interrupted, but Julia assured him that everything would be fine. He liked to "be careful" when it came to his dalliances.
Julia took him to the upstairs bedroom where he stripped down to an undershirt and briefs. He was killed by a blow to the head, either by Julia herself, or by the recently resurrected Frank Cotton, who required fresh blood to rejuvenate him.
While Frank dragged the body away, Julia remained outside in the hallway, cleaning the blood from her hands. 
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character of Julia Cotton's 2nd victim was created by writer and director Clive Barker.
- In the film, this character is identified only as 2nd victim. His true name is never revealed.
- The second victim has only two lines of dialogue in the film.
- There were three victims of Julia Cotton presented in Hellraiser. The first was played by Anthony Allen. The third was played by Michael Cassidy.
- Actor Leon Davis is a British television actor known mostly for his work on shows such as The Boy with Two Heads and Doctor Who. This is his first feature film role.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Hellraiser film franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Hellraiser characters category.