|Julia Cotton's 1st victim|
|Location:||New York City, New York |
|1st appearance:||The Hellbound Heart|
Julia Cotton's 1st victim is an otherwise unnamed minor character featured in the Hellraiser multimedia franchise. The character was first presented in the 1986 novella, The Hellbound Heart by author Clive Barker. Played by actor Anthony Allen, he also appeared in the 1987 feature film Hellraiser, which was written and directed by Clive Barker.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Biography[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character of Julia Cotton's 1st victim was created by director, screenwriter and author Clive Barker.
- In the novel, the character is never identified by name. In Hellraiser, the character is credited as 1st victim.
- Not to be confused with Nick's first victim, which refers to a woman murdered by the vampire Nick Knight in the Forever Knight television series.
- Final fate: Whacked in the back of the coconut with a hammer.
- This is actor Anthony Allen's first, and to date, only work in the horror genre.
- Flashback scenes of this unnamed individual's untimely death were presented in the 1988 sequel, Hellbound: Hellraiser II.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Hellraiser film franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Hellraiser characters category.