|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Aliases||Jon Pare; Jonathan M. Paré|
|Place of birth||Unknown|
|Date of birth||Unknown|
|Date of death|
|First appearance||Werewolf: The Black Ship|
Jon Paré is a television producer, director and production crew member. He is best known for his work on the WB Network television series Charmed, but got his start in the genre directing episodes of the short-lived television series Werewolf. On Charmed, Paré is credited as a producer on 134 episodes of the series. He doubled as a production manager on 128 episodes and directed 13 episodes.
As a director[edit | edit source]
- Charmed: Pardon My Past (Season 2)
- Charmed: Death Takes a Halliwell (Season 3)
- Charmed: Charmed and Dangerous (Season 4)
- Charmed: Long Live the Queen (Season 4)
- Charmed: House Call (Season 5)
- Charmed: Necromancing the Stone (Season 5)
- Charmed: The Legend of Sleepy Halliwell (Season 6)
- Charmed: It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World (Part 1) (Season 6)
- Charmed: Someone to Witch Over Me (Season 7)
- Charmed: Little Box of Horrors (Season 7)
- Charmed: Desperate Housewitches (Season 8)
- Charmed: 12 Angry Zen (Season 8)
- Charmed: Kill Billie: Vol. 2 (Season 8)
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jon Paré's non-horror television work includes episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210, The Middleman, 24 and Southland.
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to actors or production crew members pertaining to the Charmed television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed crew members category.
This article relates to actors or production crew members pertaining to the Werewolf television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Werewolf crew members category.
One or more sections of this article is incomplete, and requires additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality. You can help Headhunter's Horror House Wiki by adding material to the filmography section.