|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Franchise:||The Walking Dead|
|Location:||Greene farm, Georgia|
|Final:||"Beside the Dying Fire"|
|Actor:||James Allen McCune|
Jimmy is a supporting character featured on the AMC survival horror series The Walking Dead. Played by actor James Allen McCune, he was introduced in the season two episode, "Bloodletting" and made ten appearances in the series in total.
Jimmy was a ranch hand who worked for Hershel Greene on his farm in Georgia. He was romantically tied to Hershel's daughter, Beth. Jimmy heroically sacrificed himself to save Rick Grimes and his son Carl when zombie walkers overtook the barn on the estate.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Jimmy was created by director Ernest R. Dickerson and writer/showrunner Glen Mazzara.
- Jimmy does not have a counterpart in The Walking Dead comic book series.
- This role marks the television acting debut of James Allen McCune.
- It's a good thing that Jimmy never survived the bite, or else he'd have to change his name to Jimmy Walker, and we already have a Jimmie Walker, and the Earth don't need two of them.
- Walking Dead: Bloodletting
- Walking Dead: Cherokee Rose
- Walking Dead: Chupacabra
- Walking Dead: Secrets
- Walking Dead: Pretty Much Dead Already
- Walking Dead: Nebraska
- Walking Dead: Triggerfinger
- Walking Dead: Judge, Jury, Executioner
- Walking Dead: Better Angels
- Walking Dead: Beside the Dying Fire