|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Directed by:||Michael Spierig; Peter Spierig|
|Written by:||Josh Stolberg; Pete Goldfinger|
|Produced by:||Peter Block; Mark Burg; Gregg Hoffman; Oren Koules; Jason Constantine; Daniel Jason Heffner; James Wan; Leigh Whannell|
|Music by:||Charlie Clouser|
|Edited by:||Kevin Greutert|
|Distributed by:||Twisted Pictures|
|Released:||October 27th, 2017|
|Running time:||92 min.|
|Previous:||Saw 3D: The Final Chapter|
Jigsaw is an American feature film of the slasher subgenre of horror. It is the eighth installment in the Saw film series. The movie was co-directed by brothers Michael & Peter Spierig with a script written by Josh Stolberg and Pete Goldfinger. It was produced by Twisted Pictures and premiered theatrically in the United States on October 27th, 2017.
Cast[edit | edit source]
|Matt Passmore||Logan Nelson|
|Tobin Bell||John Kramer|
|Callum Keith Rennie||Detective Halloran|
|Hannah Emily Anderson||Eleanor Bonneville|
|Clé Bennett||Detective Keith Hunt|
|Mandela Van Peebles||Mitch|
|Josiah Black||Edgar Munsen|
|Michael Boisvert||Lee James|
|Troy Feldman||Officer Palmero|
|Shaquan Lewis||Officer Solomon|
|Esther Thibault||Asthmatic woman|
|Lauren Beatty||Carly Look-a-like|
|Nadine Roden||News reporter #1|
|Adam Waxman||News reporter #2|
|Arabella Oz||Lab tech|
|Billy Parrott||Beat cop|
|Sonia Dhillon Tully||Doctor|
|Ryan Manning||Young Ryan|
|Tina Jung||Expectant mother|
|Brandon James Sim||Expectant father|
|Darren Josephs||Burly cop|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tagline for this film is "A new game begins".
- Jigsaw (2017) redirects to this page.
- There are a total of twenty-two credited cast members in this film.
- Production on Jigsaw began on September 26th, 2016. Principal shooting concluded on November 15th, 2016.
- Jigsaw was first screened in Moscow, Russia on October 25th, 2017 - two days before its U.S. premiere.
- Gregg Hoffman is given a posthumous producer credit on this film. Hoffman passed away on December 4th, 2005. He was a producer on the first two films in the series, Saw and Saw II.
- This is the first film in the series that is not strictly identified by its root word "Saw".
- This is the fourth feature film directed by Michael and Peter Spierig. It is their third film in the horror genre.
- Writers Josh Stolberg and Pete Goldfinger have collaborated on several film projects together including Sorority Row, Piranha 3D, and Piranha 3DD.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Acid | Automobile accident | Autopsies | Ax | Bicycle | Cemetery | Chains | Children | Coffin | Corpse | Decapitation | Detective | Disfigurement | Doctor | Doll | Exploding vehicles | Flashback | Gore | Gunshot victims | Hacksaw | Hangings | Hospital | Knife | Machine gun | Mask | Motorcycle | Mutilation | New York | New York City | Newscaster | Nurse | Pigs | Police officer | Power tools | Profanity | Psychopath | Reporter | Rifle | Self mutilation | Serial killer | Severed head | Severed limbs | Shot in the head | Shotgun | Shovel | Smoking | Suicide | Syringe | Torture | Truck
This article relates to the films within the Saw franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Saw films category.