|Continuity:||Children of the Corn|
|1st appearance:||Children of the Corn (short story)|
Isaac Chroner is a fictional preacher and cult leader featured in the Children of the Corn film series. He was originally played by John Franklin in the first film Children of the Corn, which was based on a 1977 short story by Stephen King. Franklin reprised the role of Chroner for the sixth film in the series, Children of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return in 1999. Stephen King re-imagined his original story for a television movie in 2009. This time around however, Isaac was played by nine-year-old Preston Bailey. In the films, Isaac is presented as the leader of a child cult who are instructed to murder their parents in honor of their mysterious corn god, He Who Walks Behind the Rows.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- In the original short story, Isaac was not given a surname. He is not to be confused with Isaac Renfrew, who is another character featured in the story.
- Isaac Chroner is the only character from the film series who has appeared in more than one movie.
See also Edit
- Children of the Corn
- Children of the Corn films
- Children of the Corn characters
- Children of the Corn locations
- Children of the Corn cast & crew
- Children of the Corn image gallery
- Children of the Corn image category
- Children of the Corn miscellaneous articles
External Links Edit
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Children of the Corn film franchise.