|Introduction:||"Flight of the Living Dead"|
Holly White is a fictional skydiver and a minor character on the CW Network television series iZombie. Played by actress Tasya Teles, she appeared in the fifth episode of season one, "Flight of the Living Dead".
Overview[edit | edit source]
Holly White lived in Seattle, Washington. She went to college where she was a member of the Mu Theta sorority, along with Liv Moore and Peyton Charles. Holly was known to balk at authority and violated nearly every rule that was in place on campus. It was because of this that Liv and Peyton had her kicked out of the sorority.
Years later, Holly became an extreme sports fanatic, engaging in every reckless and thrill-seeking venture she could imagine. In 2015, she was part of a skydiving troupe and jumped out of an airplane, which proved to be her final thrill-ride. Holly was impaled on a broken tree branch. Liv Moore, now a zombie as well as a medical examiner, ate Holly's brain to gain insight as to whether her death was truly an accident, or if she was actually murdered.
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Archetype: Extreme sports fanatic. Enjoys spelunking, skydiving, cliff-jumping, etc.
- Final fate: Impaled on a tree branch as a result of a skydiving accident.
- Had a tattoo of multiple birds on her upper right arm.
- Had gone skydiving at least one-hundred times, according to a friend.
- Was a member of the Mu Theta sorority in college.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]