|"The Mark of Satan"|
|Air date||December 6th, 1980|
|Producers||Brian Lawrence; David Reid; Roy Skeggs|
|Starring||Peter McEnery; Georgina Hale; Emrys James; Anthony Brown; Conrad Phillips|
"The Two Faces of Evil"
"The Mark of Satan" is the thirteenth and final episode of the British television series, Hammer House of Horror. It was directed by Don Leaver and written by Don Shaw. It first aired on ITV1 on Saturday, December 6th, 1980. The episode stars Peter McEnery; Georgina Hale; Emrys James; Anthony Brown; Conrad Phillips and Peter Birrel. In this episode, morgue attendant Edwyn Rord becomes obsessed with the number 9 after working on a cadaver who had drilled a hole into his head. He begins seeing the number cropping up everywhere he goes and begins to slowly go insane. He is convinced that his actions are being guided by the Devil who is trying to take possession of him.
|Peter McEnery||Edwyn Rord|
|Emrys James||Doctor Harris|
|Anthony Brown||Father Mackintosh|
|Conrad Phillips||Doctor Manders|
|Peter Birrel||John Markham|
|James Duggan||Nurse John Sampson|
|James Curran||Nurse Pritchard|
|Annie Dyson||Mrs. Rord|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This is the second episode of Hammer House of Horror directed by Don Leaver. He also directed the first episode of the series, "Witching Time".
- The church featured in this episode is Holy Cross Church in Greenford, Middlesex. The hospital scenes from this episode were filmed at Hillingdon Hospital. 
See also Edit
- Hammer House of Horror
- Hammer House of Horror episodes
- Hammer House of Horror characters
- Hammer House of Horror image gallery
- Hammer House of Horror miscellaneous
External Links Edit
|Hammer House of Horror. |
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Hammer House of Horror episodes category.