- "Michael Myers is a killer shark in baggy-ass overalls who gets his kicks from killing everyone and everything he comes across!"
- ―Freddie Harris
|Directed by:||Rick Rosenthal|
|Written by:||Larry Brand; Sean Hood|
|Produced by:||Moustapha Akkad; Malek Akkad; Jake Myers; Ralph Rieckermann; Louis Spiegler; H. Daniel Gross; Paul Freeman; Michael Leahy|
|Music by:||Danny Lux; Marco Beltrami|
|Edited by:||Robert A. Ferretti|
|Distributed by:||Dimension Films; Trancas International Films|
|Released:||July 12th, 2002|
|Running time:||94 min.|
|Previous:||Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later (1998)|
Halloween: Resurrection is a 2002 horror film directed by Rick Rosenthal. It was released theatrically in the United States on July 12th, 2002 by Dimension Films. Halloween: Resurrection is the eighth film in the Halloween series and the seventh to feature notorious serial killer Michael Myers. It is also the final film in the original continuity of the series. The plot centers around an internet reality game show called DangerTainment run by a man named Freddie Harris, who assigns six unsuspecting youths to spend the night in the old Myers house. Although Freddie sets up his own staged scares to excite his viewers, the intensity increases to horrific proportions when the real Michael Myers takes offense to seeing his family home used for sport.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
|Jamie Lee Curtis||Laurie Strode|
|Brad Loree||Michael Myers|
|Busta Rhymes||Freddie Harris|
|Bianca Kajlich||Sara Moyer|
|Sean Patrick Thomas||Rudy Grimes|
|Daisy McCracklin||Donna Chang|
|Katee Sackhoff||Jenna Danzig|
|Luke Kirby||Jim Morgan|
|Thomas Ian Nicholas||Bill|
|Ryan Merriman||Myles Barton|
|Lorena Gale||Nurse Wells|
|Marisa Rudiak||Nurse Phillips|
|Ryan McDonald||Letter sweater guy|
|Charisse Baker||Teen girl #2|
|Natassia Malthe||French maid|
|Kyle Labine||Teen party guy|
|David Lewis||Bob Green|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Halloween: Resurrection (2002) redirects to this page.
- Production on Halloween: Resurrection began on May 14th, 2001. Principal filming concluded on June 22nd, 2001. Reshoots on the movie were conducted between September and October, 2001.
- Working titles for the film include Halloween: The Homecoming, Halloween: Evil Never Dies and Halloween: MichaelMyers.com.
- Despite receiving top billing, Jamie Lee Curtis only appears in the very beginning of the film.
- Director Rick Rosenthal makes a cameo appearance as a professor.
- Includes flashback footage from Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later.
- The tagline to this film is, "Brother vs Sister... for one last time!".
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to the films within the Halloween franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Halloween Films category.