|Franchise:||Scream: The Series|
|Known relatives:||Maggie Duval|
Madison Wolfe 
Emma Duval is a fictional high school student and the main character from the Scream: The Series television program, which began airing on MTV in June, 2015. The role of Emma Duval was played by actress Willa Fitzgerald. She was introduced in the pilot episode of the series.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Emma Duval was created by Jill E. Blotevogel, Dan Dworkin and Jay Beattie as well as director Jamie Travis.
- Emma Duval is not only the main character from the series, but is also categorized in the "Final Girl" film trope.
- Emma Duval is an analog of Sidney Prescott, who was the main female protagonist from the Scream film series.
- Maggie Duval - Mother.
- Kevin Duval - Father.
- Piper Shaw - Half-sister.
- Brandon James - Father of half-sister.
Love interests Edit
- Will Belmont - First boyfriend; lost her virginity to him, which was secretly recorded. Broke up with him after he cheated on her with Nina Patterson.
- Kieran Wilcox - Became involved with Kieran after ending things with Will. Kind of odd, since her mother was dating Kieran's father at the exact same time.
Body count Edit
- Will Belmont - Accidentally triggered a booby trap that split Will in half with some farming equipment.
- Piper Shaw - Contributed to her demise by being the first one to shoot her, but didn't execute the kill shot.