|Embrace the Darkness III|
|Title:||Embrace the Darkness III|
|Directed by:||Robert Kubilos|
|Written by:||Remington Underwood|
|Produced by:||Kelley Cauthen; Randy Rowen|
|Music by:||Herman Beeftink|
|Edited by:||Adam Severin|
|Distributed by:||Indigo Entertainment|
|Running time:||112 min.|
|Previous:||Embrace the Darkness II|
Embrace the Darkness III is an American independent film of the erotica genre with an accent of vampire fiction. It is the third and final installment in the Embrace the Darkness film series. It was directed by Bob Kubilos with a script written by Remington Underwood. It was produced by Indigo Entertainment and premiered direct-to-video in 2002.
|Tristen Coeur D'Alene||Jack|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The tagline for this film is "Sink Your Teeth In".
- This film has been made available in the original unrated edition as well as an R-rated edition. 
- There are a total of fourteen credited cast members in this film.
- This is Bob Kubilos' second film in the series as a director after Embrace the Darkness II. It is his second film work in the horror genre. Most of Kubilos' oeuvre of work relates to Playboy video documentaries.
- Tristen Coeur D'Alene also played Jack in Embrace the Darkness II. He is the only actor in the series to appear in more than one film.