|Known relatives:||Quincy Harker|
|1st appearance:||Tomb of Dracula #33|
Elizabeth Harker is a fictional character featured in comic books published by Marvel Comics. She is part of the mainstream Marvel Universe and is associated with the Dracula line of titles. She made a single appearance in flashback in The Tomb of Dracula #3 in June, 1975.
Elizabeth Harker was an English woman who was married to a man named Quincy Harker. They had a daughter named Edith. Quincy had devoted his life towards fighting vampires, not the least of which included the lord of all vampires, Dracula.
One evening, around 1955, Elizabeth and Quincy attended an opera in London. Dracula appeared and attacked them. Quincy tried to defend Elizabeth, but Dracula pushed him off the balcony, crippling him. He then murdered Elizabeth and drank all of her blood. 
- None: Elizabeth Harker is by all accounts a normal human being with no superhuman abilities to speak of.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Elizabeth Harker is exlusive to the continuity of the Marvel Universe. She has no direct counterpart in any other form of Dracula related fiction.
- Elizabeth Harker is the daughter-in-law of Jonathan Harker and Mina Murray, who are two of the main characters featured in Bram Stoker's novel Dracula.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ This date is an approximate. The source material is vague about when this event actually took place, but given the age of Elizabeth's daughter, the year 1955 appears to be roughly accurate. It should also be noted that this should be construed as a non-canon year of death, as the passage of time moves differently in the Marvel Universe than it does in the real world.
- ↑ Tomb of Dracula 33 (June, 1975). Written by Marv Wolfman. Illustrated by Gene Colan and Tom Palmer.
This article relates to characters featured in the Tomb of Dracula comic book franchise.
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to the Dracula franchise. Some pages may redirect to a disambuguation page, which will provide a list of different versions of each character. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Dracula characters category.