|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Location:||Bon Temps, Louisiana|
|1st appearance:||"The Fourth Man in the Fire"|
Eddie Gauthier is a fictional vampire and recurring character featured in season one of the HBO television series True Blood. Played by actor Stephen Root, he was introduced in episode eight, "The Fourth Man in the Fire".
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Eddie Gauthier was created by director Michael Lehmann and screenwriter Alexander Woo, based on concepts originally developed by Charlaine Harris.
- Eddie Gauthier is unique to the continuity of the True Blood television series and does not have a counterpart in the "Southern Vampire Mysteries" series of novels.
- Was made a vampire in 2007.
- Final appearance as a "living" character: "I Don't Wanna Know".
- Jason has a dream about Eddie in the season two episode "Scratches".
- Makes a brief flashback appearance in the season four episode "She's Not There".
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article relates to characters pertaining to the True Blood franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood characters category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.