|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Location:||Bon Temps, Louisiana|
|1st appearance:||"The Fourth Man in the Fire"|
|Final:||"I Don't Wanna Know"|
Eddie Fournier is a fictional vampire and recurring character featured in season one of the HBO television series True Blood. Played by actor Stephen Root, he was introduced in episode eight, "The Fourth Man in the Fire".
Biography[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character of Eddie Fournier was created by director Michael Lehmann and screenwriter Alexander Woo, based on concepts originally developed by Charlaine Harris.
- Eddie Fournier is unique to the continuity of the True Blood television series and does not have a counterpart in the "Southern Vampire Mysteries" series of novels.
- Was made a vampire in 2007.
- Final appearance as a "living" character: "I Don't Wanna Know".
- Jason has a dream about Eddie in the season two episode "Scratches".
- Makes a brief flashback appearance in the season four episode "She's Not There".
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to characters pertaining to the True Blood franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood characters category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.