Season 1968, Episode 486
|Airdate||May 6th, 1968|
|Starring||Jonathan Frid; Grayson Hall; Addison Powell; Clarice Blackburn; Lara Parker|
"Episode 486" is the untitled 486th episode of the daytime Gothic soap opera series Dark Shadows. It was directed by John Sedwick with a script written by Sam Hall. It first aired on ABC on Monday, May 6th, 1968. This episode is part of the "The Birth of Adam" storyline as well as "The Dream Curse" storyline.
|Jonathan Frid||Barnabas Collins|
|Grayson Hall||Doctor Julia Hoffman|
|Addison Powell||Doctor Eric Lang|
|Clarice Blackburn||Sarah Johnson|
|Lara Parker||Cassandra Collins|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Dark Shadows was created by Dan Curtis. Story developed by Art Wallace. Copyright © 1968, Dan Curtis Productions, Inc.; All rights reserved.
- Opening narration: Lara Parker.
- Adam appears in this episode as a covered boy on a table. No actor represents this figure.
Story notes Edit
- The beckoner in Julia's dream is Sarah Johnson.
- The music used that Eric Lang records over is "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Home Video Edit
- This episode is included on disc four of the Dark Shadows DVD Collection 7 boxset.
- This episode is included on disc 52 of the Dark Shadows: The Complete Original Series DVD boxset collection.
- Narrator: At the great house of Collinwood, Victoria Winters has returned to her life from a strange and haunting adventure in the past. Tonight, in this doctor's house, an experiment has been attempted, an experiment which would save one man from an ancient curse, but an experiment which has ended in unexpected tragedy. The witch who put the curse is getting her revenge.
- Sarah Johnson: Through sight and sound and nameless terror, through endless corridors by trial and error, a blazing head of light will burn, and one door leads to the point of return.