|Air date||March 14th, 1968|
|Starring||Jonathan Frid; Louis Edmonds; Grayson Hall; Joel Crothers; Nancy Barrett; Anita Bolster|
"Episodes 449" is an untitled episode of the daytime Gothic soap opera series Dark Shadows. It was directed by Lela Swift with a script written by Sam Hall. It originally aired on ABC on Thursday, March 14th, 1968.
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Jonathan Frid||Barnabas Collins|
|Louis Edmonds||Joshua Collins|
|Grayson Hall||Natalie du Pres|
|Joel Crothers||Nathan Forbes|
|Nancy Barrett||Millicent Collins|
|Anita Bolster||Bathia Mapes|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dark Shadows was produced by Dan Curtis Productions, Inc., copyright © 1968. Series created by Dan Curtis. Storylines developed by Art Wallace.
- Opening monologue spoken by Nancy Barrett.
- This is the first appearance of Bathia Mapes, who is an elderly witch that is called upon to hopefully cure Barnabas Collins.
- This is the first appearance of the original Portrait of Angelique.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Narrator: A seance has been held in the great house of Collinwood, a seance which has suspended time and space, and sent one girl on an uncertain and frightening journey into the past, back to the year 1795. Where in a tower room, one man, a living secret from most of his family, waits impatiently for a curse to be removed.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.