Time has been suspended at Collinwood while one woman makes an uncertain and frightening journey into the past, back to 1795. And that woman lived in the present, lives in the past she has always loved, and discovers that our tragedies often start before we are born.
|Air date||November 22nd, 1967|
|Starring||Joan Bennett; Jonathan Frid; Grayson Hall; Louis Edmonds; Lara Parker; Alexandra Moltke|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
|Joan Bennett||Naomi Collins|
|Jonathan Frid||Barnabas Collins|
|Grayson Hall||Countess Natalie du Prés|
|Louis Edmonds||Joshua Collins|
|Lara Parker||Angelique Bouchard|
|Alexandra Moltke||Victoria Winters|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Opening narration: Joan Bennett
- Closing still: Barnabas Collins' bedroom.
- There is no episode 369, so 368 and 369 are treated as a single episode.
- Only the kinoscope version of this episode is known to exist and is included on the DVD collection.
- First appearance of Angelique Bouchard who will become a major antagonist throughout the remainder of the series.
- First appearance of Natalie du Près, Countess and aunt to Josette du Près. She is the sister to André du Prés. André and Josette, played by David Ford and Kathryn Leigh Scott (respectively), both make their first appearances in episode 370.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- Inconsistencies: Joshua Collins is seen walking with a cane in this episode, though he does not use one in later episodes.