|"1970 Parallel Time"|
|Title:||"1970 Parallel Time"|
|Setting:||Collinsport, Maine; 1970|
|Minor characters:||Buffie Harrington; Cyrus Longworth; Minnie Duvall; Steve|
|Previous:||"The Leviathan Cult"|
Episodes[edit | edit source]
- Dark Shadows: 980 - It all begins here.
- Dark Shadows: 981 - Barnabas gets trapped in Parallel Time. Quentin returns to America with his new bride, Maggie Evans.
- Dark Shadows: 987
- Dark Shadows: 1036
- Dark Shadows: 1039
- Dark Shadows: 1046
- Dark Shadows 1052
- Dark Shadows: 1056
- Dark Shadows: 1060 - It all ends here.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Bruno Hess
- Carolyn Loomis
- Cyrus Longworth
- Elizabeth Collins Stoddard (DS PT)
- Horace Gladstone
- John Yaeger
- Julia Hoffman (DS PT)
- Maggie Evans Collins
- Quentin Collins (DS PT)
- Roger Collins (DS PT)
- Roxanne Drew (DS PT)
- Sabrina Stuart (DS PT)
- William Loomis
Production crew[edit | edit source]
- Dan Curtis - Creator
- Art Wallace - Developer
- Peter Miner - Producer
- George DiCenzo - Associate producer
- Art Wallace - Story developer
- Robert Cobert - Composer
- Ohrbach's - Costume designer
Directors[edit | edit source]
Writers[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 1970 is the second parallel time story-arc explored in Dark Shadows. The other is the "1841 Parallel Time" reality. It is important to note that these two realities do not expressly take place within the same timeline. No direct connection between the two has ever been established.
- Barnabas Collins and Julia Hoffman are the only characters from the main timeline who have visited the 1970 parallel time.
- Quentin Collins and Angelique Stokes both became aware of the mainstream timeline.
Home Video[edit | edit source]
- Dark Shadows DVD Collection 19
- Dark Shadows DVD Collection 20
- Dark Shadows: The Complete Original Series
Related categories[edit | edit source]
- Dark Shadows: 1970 Parallel Time
- Dark Shadows: 1970 Parallel Time/Images
- Dark Shadows: 1970 Parallel Time/Episodes
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.