|Includes a list of characters, actors and production crew members whose first names are Daniel.|
The Walking Dead[edit | edit source]
The Kingdom[edit | edit source]
Daniel was a young Caucasian male in his early twenties. He had a slender build and short red hair. He was residing in the U.S. state of Virginia during the years following the zombie apocalypse. Daniel became a member of a survivalist colony located at The Kingdom, which was led by a very theatrical man named Ezekiel. Daniel was one of Ezekiel's soldiers, along with Richard, Benjamin and Dianne. He often traveled on horseback and wore protective body armor whenever he ventured outside the Kingdom's walls.
Woodbury[edit | edit source]
Daniel was an adult male in the early years of the zombie outbreak that affected the southeastern United States. He was a resident of the sanctuary community known as Woodbury, which was under the leadership of Brian Blake whom most people came to know as The Governor. The Governor nursed a personal vendetta against another group of survivors that had taken shelter at a nearby prison. He misled the people of Woodbury by erroneously claiming that the occupants of the prison were violent murderers who sought to kill everybody in their community. Convinced of this, many of the Woodbury residents took up arms to form an army to fight back against the prison survivors. The Governor led his army on two raids against the prison. In the first attack, they encountered unexpected resistance and were forced to retreat. They initiated a second attack, which erupted into a fierce firefight. One of the prison occupants, Billy Greene, was in a watchtower and lobbed a hand grenade over the fence that struck an automobile. The vehicle exploded, and the flying shrapnel killed at least five members of The Governor's army, including Daniel. (Walking Dead: The Fall of the Governor)
Other characters[edit | edit source]
- Daniel Robitaille - Also known as the Candyman, the primary antagonist from the Candyman film series.
Actors[edit | edit source]
- Daniel Hugh Kelly - Played Vic Trenton in Cujo; played Sheriff Jake Devins in the "Dead in the Water" episode of Supernatural.
Production Crew[edit | edit source]
- Dan Nakrosis - Comic book letterer.
- Danny Elfman - Film score composer
- Daniel Chichester - Comic book editor and writer.
- Daniel H. Blatt - Was an executive producer on The Howling; Executive producer on Bloody Birthday; Producer on Cujo as well as playing Mister Merkatz.