|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Franchise:||The Vampire Diaries|
|Location:||Mystic Falls, Virginia|
|Known relatives:||Stefan Salvatore |
Giuseppe Salvatore 
Joseph Salvatore 
Zach Salvatore 
|Born:||June 28th, 1840|
|1st appearance:||Vampire Diaries: The Awakening |
|Final:||"I was Feeling Epic"|
Damon Salvatore is a vampire character featured in The Vampire Diaries series of novels and hit CW Network television series. The character first appeared in the novel, Vampire Diaries: The Awakening by L.J. Smith. On the tv show, the character is played by actor Ian Somerhalder and is one of three central figures on the series.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Early years[edit | edit source]
Season One[edit | edit source]
Season Two[edit | edit source]
Season Three[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character of Damon Salvatore was created by novelist L.J. Smith. He was first expanded upon in the TV series by director Marcos Siega and writers Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson.
Related categories[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Damon Salvatore at Wikipedia
- Damon Salvatore at TV Rage.com
- Damon Salvatore at Damon Salvatore.net
- Damon Salvatore at Damon Salvatore.com
- Damon Salvatore at The Vampire Diaries Wiki
References[edit | edit source]
- Brother; vampire.
- Father, deceased.
- Descendant; deceased.
- Damon dies at some point after the time jump following Stefan's death.
- First appearance in novel format.
- First television appearance.
This article relates to characters featured in and pertaining to The Vampire Diaries franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Vampire Diaries characters category.