Creepshow is an American horror television program of the anthology genre. It is based on the 1982 feature film Creepshow, and follows a similar thematic style. The show was developed by Greg Nicotero and produced by Cartel Pictures, Striker Entertainment, and the Taurus Entertainment Company. The series premiered on the Shudder streaming service on September 26th, 2019. Season one comprises six episodes with two half-hour vignettes per episode.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Creepshow is based on the 1982 anthology film Creepshow, directed by George Romero and written by Stephen King.
- Creepshow (2019) redirects to this page.
- Episodes from season one premiered on Thursdays on Shudder.
- This series is rated TV-MA. It contains strong language, scenes of graphic violence and nudity.
- Actress Adrienne Barbeau, who appears in the season premiere, also appeared in "The Crate" story from the original Creepshow feature film.
- Greg Nicotero has been involved in the horror genre in various capacities for several decades. In more recent years, he is known for his work as an executive producer and special effects artist on AMC's The Walking Dead.
See also Edit
External Links Edit