|"Bad Wolf Down"|
Season 1, Episode 2/1
|Airdate||October 3rd, 2019|
|Producer||Greg Nicotero; Stan Spry; Brian Witten; Anthony Fankhauser; Alex Orr; Drew Sawyer; Julia Hobgood|
|Starring||Dave MacDonald; Callan Wilson; Kid Cudi; Nelson Bonilla; Kate Freund; Jeffrey Combs|
|Previous||"The House of the Head"|
"Bad Wolf Down" is the title to the first story in the second episode of season one of the horror anthology series Creepshow. It was written and directed by Rob Schrab. It premiered on the Shudder streaming service on October 3rd, 2019.
|Dave MacDonald||Captain Talby|
|Callan Wilson||Private Rivers|
|Scott Mescudi||Doc Kessler|
|Nelson Bonilla||Sergeant Quist|
Guest Starring Edit
|Kate Freund||Woman in White|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Creepshow television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Creepshow season 1 episodes category.