|Known relatives:||Claude Crane|
|Final:||"Somebody That I Used to Know"|
Claudette Crane is a fictional fairy and a recurring character on the supernatural horror series True Blood. Played by actress Camilla Luddington, she first appeared in the sixth episode of season five, titled "Hopeless". Claudette Crane made six appearances in the series in total.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Claudette Crane was a member of the magical race known as the Fae. She had eighteen siblings, seventeen of which were sisters, and one brother. She lived in the Land of Fae, where she could frequently be found at a dance club called Hot Wings. Claudette was distinguished by her dark hair, youthful appearance and pink hair accessories. 
Claudette, Claudia, Claudine and Claude participated in a ritual wherein they telepathically linked with Sookie Stackhouse in order to determine the identity of the vampire responsible for killing Sookie's parents, Corbett and Michelle Stackhouse. Their killer turned out to be an ancient creature named Macklyn Warlow. 
Biography[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character of Claudette Crane was created by director Daniel Attias and writer/showrunner Alan Ball based on concepts originally developed by author Charlaine Harris.
- The final fate of Claudette Crane is unknown, though it is largely believed that she was a casualty of Macklyn Warlow's slaughter at Hot Wings.
- Like all members of the Fae, Claudette Crane had telepathic abilities.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- True Blood: Hopeless
- True Blood: Somebody That I Used to Know
- True Blood: Everybody Wants to Rule the World
- True Blood: Gone, Gone, Gone
- True Blood: Sunset
- True Blood: Save Yourself
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to characters pertaining to the True Blood franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood characters category.