- "Snuff this warlock, his days are done, but make him... good for the ecosystem?"
- ―Penny Halliwell
|Air date||January 11th, 2004|
|Director||James A. Contner|
|Producers||Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Brad Kern; Daniel Cerone; James L. Conway; Holly Marie Combs; Peter Chomsky; Curtis Kheel; Jon Paré; Alyssa Milano; David Simkins|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano; Rose McGowan; Holly Marie Combs; Brian Krause; Drew Fuller; Dorian Gregory|
"Witchstock" is the eleventh episode of season six of the supernaturally-themed television series Charmed. It is the 122nd episode of the series overall. Directed by James A. Contner and written by co-producer Daniel Cerone, it first aired on the WB Network on Sunday, January 11th, 2004. In this episode, Paige Matthews finds a pair of her grandmother's old go-go boots and is transported backwards through time to the year 1969. She finds Penny Halliwell as a peace-loving flower child who is just beginning to learn the ways of magic. Back in the present, Phoebe and Piper must find a way to get Paige back without contaminating the timestream or accidentally wiping their own family line out of existence.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Rose McGowan||Paige Matthews|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Drew Fuller||Chris Halliwell|
|Dorian Gregory||Luthor Morris|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Jennifer Rhodes||Penny "Grams" Halliwell|
|Kara Zediker||Young Penny Halliwell|
|Patrick Cassidy||Allen Halliwell|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Michael Storer||Sawmill worker|
Uncredited cast[edit | edit source]
|Jason Simmons||Wyatt Halliwell|
|Kristopher Simmons||Wyatt Halliwell|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Witchstock" redirects to this page.
- This episode is included in the Charmed: The Complete Series "Book of Shadows" DVD collection and the Charmed: The Complete Sixth Season DVD box set.
- Production code number: 4301122.
- Dorian Gregory is credited as Darryl Morris in this episode, but he actually plays the character's father, Luthor Morris, in the 1969 sequences.
- Though he's been referenced in the series several times, this is the only appearance of Allen Halliwell, grandfather to the Charmed Ones.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- The title of this episode is taken from Woodstock, a music and arts festival held in Bethel, New York from August 15th to August 18th, 1969.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article pertains to an episode from season six of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed episodes category.