|"Witches in Tights"|
|Air date||October 13th, 2002|
|Producers||Jonathan Levin; Mark Wilding; Laurie Parres; Krista Vernoff; Peter Chomsky; Daniel Cerone; Holly Marie Combs; Alyssa Milano; James L. Conway; Jon Paré; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano; Rose McGowan; Holly Marie Combs; Brian Krause; Julian McMahon; Dorian Gregory|
"The Eyes Have It"
"Witches in Tights" is the fifth episode of season five of the American television series Charmed and is the ninety-fourth episode in the series overall. It was directed by David Straiton with a script written by Mark Wilding. It first aired on the WB Network on October 13th, 2002.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Rose McGowan||Paige Matthews|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Julian McMahon||Cole Turner|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Andrew James Allen||Kevin|
|Mark A. Sheppard||Arnon|
|David Pressman||Ed Miller|
|Tinsley Grimes||Phoebe's assistant|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Ernie Reyes, Jr.||Kaz|
|Kasim Saul||Security guard|
Featuring[edit | edit source]
|Jeannie Epper||Elderly woman|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Charmed was created by Constance M. Burge. The series aired for eight seasons on the WB Network from October 1988 to May 2006. The premise of the show involves three sisters from San Francisco, California, who are witches known as the Charmed Ones. Each one is gifted with fantastic powers and together, they protect the world from evil warlocks, demons, and other supernatural entities.
- Brad Kern, Aaron Spelling, and E. Duke Vincent are all credited during the end-title credit sequence in this episode.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article pertains to an episode from season five of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed episodes category.