- "You can't take them head on. It doesn't work. That's how demons die. Not this demon, not this time."
|"Something Wicca This Way Goes"|
|Air date||May 22nd, 2005|
|Writers||Brad Kern; Rob Wright|
|Director||James L. Conway|
|Producers||James L. Conway; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Peter Chomsky; Holly Marie Combs; Debra J. Fisher; Curtis Kheel; Erica Messer; Alyssa Milano; Henry Alonso Myers; Jon Paré; Jeannine Renshaw; Rob Wright|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano; Rose McGowan; Holly Marie Combs; Brian Krause; Dorian Gregory|
"Death Becomes Them"
"Still Charmed and Kicking"
"Something Wicca This Way Goes" is the twenty-second episode of season seven of the television series Charmed. It is also the season finale and the 157th episode of the program overall. This episode was directed by James L. Conway and written by Brad Kern and Rob Wright. It first aired on the WB Network on Sunday, May 22nd, 2005. In this episode, Zankou gains mastery over the Book of Shadows and plots to open a mystical nexus through which he can gain total control over the Power of the Shadow. The Charmed Ones try to stop him, but Zanku steals Phoebe's powers of clairvoyance and can now foresee their every move. Meanwhile, Agent Keyes of the Department of Homeland Security comes one step closer to learning the secret of the Halliwell sisters.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Rose McGowan||Paige Matthews|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|James Read||Victor Bennett|
|Sandra Prosper||Sheila Morris|
|Jacqui Maxwell||Vampire queen|
|Danneel Harris||New Paige|
|Danielle Savre||New Phoebe|
|Becki Newton||New Piper|
|Agim Kaba||New Leo|
|Laura McLauchlin||Female Demon #1|
|Stacy Solodkin||Female Demon #2|
|Jenya Lano||Inspector Sheridan|
|Glenn Morshower||Agent Keyes|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Dean Cudworth||Officer Williams|
Featuring[edit | edit source]
|Jake Dinwiddie||Fairy #2|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Production code number 4301156.
- The title of this episode is a play on the series pilot "Something Wicca This Way Comes", which in turn is taken from the 1962 novel Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury. The title of this episode was designed as a suitable endcap for the series should the WB Network decide not to renew the series for an eighth season.
- This is the fourth episode of Charmed co-written by Rob Wright and his third and final episode from season seven as a writer. He previously co-wrote "Show Ghouls". His next episode is "Rewitched".
- This is the final appearance of Darryl Morris on the series. Following this episode, Darryl relocates his family to the East Coast. As such, this episode also marks the departure of actor Dorian Gregory from the show.
- Actress Scout Taylor-Compton, who plays a Fairy in this episode, will go on to play the role of Laurie Strode in Rob Zombie's remake series Halloween and Halloween II.
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article pertains to an episode from season seven of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed season 7 episodes category.
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.