|Air date||November 16th, 2000|
|Writers||Monica Breen; Alison Schapker|
|Producers||James L. Conway; Jonathan Levin; Betty Reardon; Sheryl J. Anderson; Peter Hume; William Schmidt; Jon Paré; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Peter Chomsky|
|Starring||Shannen Doherty; Holly Marie Combs; Alyssa Milano; Brian Krause; Julian McMahon|
"Sleuthing With the Enemy"
"Power Outage" is the seventh episode of season three of the supernatural family drama series Charmed and the fifty-second episode of the series overall including the original unaired pilot. It was directed by Craig Zisk with a script written by Monica Breen and Alison Schapker. It first aired on the WB Network on Thursday, December 14th, 2000 at 8:00 pm.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Shannen Doherty||Prue Halliwell|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Julian McMahon||Cole Turner|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Amir AboulEla||Triad member #1|
|Shaun Toub||Triad member #2|
|Rick Overton||Triad member #3|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Selma Archerd||Mrs. Snyder|
|Michael Bailey Smith||Belthazor|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article pertains to an episode from season three of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed season 3 episodes category.