|"Forget Me... Not"|
|Air date||October 5th, 2003|
|Writers||Henry Alonso Myers|
|Producers||Jonathan Levin; David Simkins; Peter Chomsky; Curtis Kheel; Holly Marie Combs; Alyssa Milano; Daniel Cerone; James L. Conway; Jon Paré; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano; Rose McGowan; Holly Marie Combs; Brian Krause; Drew Fuller|
"Valhalley of the Dolls (Part 2)"
"The Power of Three Blondes"
"Forget Me... Not" is the third episode of season six of the supernatural drama series Charmed and the 114th episode of the series overall. It was directed by John Kretchmer with a script written by Henry Alonso Myers. It first aired on the WB Network on Sunday, October 5th, 2003.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Rose McGowan||Paige Matthews|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Drew Fuller||Chris Halliwell|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Rebecca Balding||Elise Rothman|
|Kirk B.R. Woller||Cleaner One|
|Scott Klace||Mister Stewick|
|Shaun Robinson||Kinesha Robinson|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Darin Cooper||Cleaner Two|
Uncredited cast[edit | edit source]
|Jason Simmons||Wyatt Halliwell|
|Kristopher Simmons||Wyatt Halliwell|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Charmed was created by Constance M. Burge. The series aired for eight seasons on the WB Network from October 1988 to May 2006. The premise of the show involves three sisters from San Francisco, California, who are witches known as the Charmed Ones. Each one is gifted with fantastic powers and together, they protect the world from evil warlocks, demons, and other supernatural entities.
- This episode is also known as "Dragon's Heart", which redirects to this page.
- This episode is production code number: 4301114.
- Opening shot: Piper Halliwell, Paige Matthews, Phoebe Halliwell and Wyatt Halliwell orbing into the living room at Halliwell Manor.
- Actress and producer Holly Marie Combs is credited as "And Holly Marie Combs as Piper" in this episode.
- Writer Henry Alonso Myers is also the executive story editor on this episode.
- Executive producers Brad Kern, Aaron Spelling, and E. Duke Vincent are all credited in the closing credits of this episode.
- This is the eight episode of Charmed directed by John T. Kretchmer. It is his first episode from season six of the series. He directs sixteen episodes in total. He previously directed "Baby's First Demon". His next episode is "Used Karma".
- This is the sixth episode of Charmed written by Henry Alonso Myers. It is his first episode from season six of the series. He writes nine episodes of the series in total. He previously wrote "Prince Charmed". His next episode is "Necromancing the Stone".
- This is the first appearance of the Cleaners. They appear next in episode 6x19, "Crimes and Witch Demeanors".
- This is the second and final appearance of Frank, the reporter. He previously appeared in "Sand Francisco Dreamin'". Actor Christian Kieber also played Scott in "The Three Faces of Phoebe".
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Chris Halliwell: You're kidding right? I don't have time for another charge!
- Leo Wyatt: Why not?
- Chris Halliwell: Because I just - don't! Why do you want me to oversee another witch anyway?
- Leo Wyatt: Because I want to see what you can do - what you can handle.
- Chris Halliwell: Oh please, you just don't want me around the sisters all the time because you don't trust me.
- Paige Matthews: Wait a second, so you're saying Wyatt conjured a dragon?
- Piper Halliwell: Yep, right out of the TV.
- Phoebe Halliwell: Oh, you must be so proud.
- Piper Halliwell: Yeah, or a little irritated.
- Piper Halliwell: You can't. Not if you're truly neutral, that is. 'Cause, you see, if you get rid of us, you tip the balance of power from good to evil. Now, that's hardly being neutral, now, is it? You will give me my son back, or I swear to you, the only thing you will be doing for the next fifty years is cleaning up after us.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article pertains to an episode from season six of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed episodes category.