|"Enter the Demon"|
|Air date||October 18th, 2001|
|Director||Joel J. Feigenbaum|
|Producers||James L. Conway; Jonathan Levin; Nell Scovell; Jon Paré; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Peter Chomsky; Daniel Cerone|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano; Rose McGowan; Holly Marie Combs; Brian Krause; Julian McMahon|
"Hell Hath No Fury"
"Enter the Demon" is the fourth episode of season four of the supernatural fantasy series Charmed, and the seventieth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Joel J. Feigenbaum with a script written by Daniel Cerone. It first aired on the WB Network on Thursday, October 18th, 2001.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Rose McGowan||Paige Matthews|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Julian McMahon||Cole Turner|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|James Hong||Zen master|
|Daniel Dae Kim||Yen Lo|
|Jacobi Wynne||Mason Cowan|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Charmed was created by Constance M. Burge. The series aired on the WB Network for eight seasons, totaling 179 episodes. The premise of the show revolved around three sisters, and later a half-sister, who discovered that they had inherited the power of witchcraft. Working together, the so-called "Charmed Ones" fought up against the forces of evil, which took the form of demons, warlocks, and strange entities from another dimension, while working in tandem with an organization of guardian angels known as Whitelighters.
- This episode has been made available on the Charmed: The Complete Fourth Season DVD collection, which was released by Paramount Home Video in Region 1 format on February 28th, 2006. It is also included on the Charmed: The Complete Series boxset collection, which was released by Paramount on November 18th, 2008.
- This episode is production code number 4301071.
- This is the sixth episode of Charmed directed by Joel J. Feigenbaum. It is his first episode from season four of the series. He previously directed "Exit Strategy" from season three.
- This is the fourth episode of Charmed written by Daniel Cerone. It is his first episode from season four of the series. He previously directed "Exit Strategy" from season three.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- The title of this episode is taken from the 1973 kung fu movie Enter the Dragon. The film was directed by Robert Clouse and starred Chinese martial arts super-star Bruce Lee, as well as future A Nightmare on Elm Street actor John Saxon.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Paige Matthews: Hi, I'm Paige. I mean, Paige's older sister Phoebe. This is Paige.
- Paige Matthews:How did I get down here?
- Cole Turner: Never drop your guard.
- Paige Matthews:What did you just call me?
- Cole Turner: Well, you really took a shot if you can't remember you're name.
- Paige Matthews:Oh, no. I am so screwed and so frosted.
- Cole Turner: You suck at levitating and for another you set me straight about the way I've been treating the real Phoebe, as only a sister could.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article pertains to an episode from season four of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed season 4 episodes category.