|"Charmed Again (Part 2)"|
|Air date||October 4th, 2001|
|Producers||James L. Conway; Jonathan Levin; Nell Scovell; Jon Paré; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Peter Chomsky; Daniel Cerone|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano; Rose McGowan; Holly Marie Combs; Brian Krause; Julian McMahon; Dorian Gregory|
"Charmed Again (Part 1)"
"Hell Hath No Fury"
"Charmed Again (Part 2)" is the second episode of season four of the supernatural fantasy series Charmed, and the sixty-eighth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Mel Damski with a script written by Brad Kern. It first aired on the WB Network on Thursday, October 4th, 2001.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Rose McGowan||Paige Matthews|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Julian McMahon||Cole Turner|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Finola Hughes||Patty Halliwell|
|Yancey Arias||Inspector Cortiz|
|Krista Allen||The Oracle|
|Ben Guillory||The Source|
|Wendy Phillips||Sister Agnes|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Michael Bailey Smith||Shax|
|David Reivers||Bob Cowan|
Featuring[edit | edit source]
|Joe Goddard||Kind man|
|Bobby Preston||Little boy|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Charmed was created by Constance M. Burge, who also serve as an executive consultant on this episode.
- This episode is production code number 4301801.
- This episode is included on disc one of the Charmed: The Complete Fourth Season DVD collection and disc nineteen of the Charmed: The Complete Series boxset collection.
- This episode, plus "Charmed Again (Part 1)", both aired back-to-back on the same night.
- Characters from "Part One", who do not appear in "Part Two" include Victor Bennett and Penny Halliwell.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Cole Turner: Sorry I took so long. I had to dodge a couple bounty hunters.
- Leo Wyatt: Did you find anything out?
- Cole Turner: You have no idea what I found out. Turns out The Source doesn't think she's a whitelighter at all, in fact, he thinks she might be another [pauses and points at Piper and Phoebe] Charmed One. That's why he put Shax on it. He thought he ended the Power of Three, now he's worried that the girl may some how reconstitute it.
- Piper Halliwell: You have to trust us.
- Paige Matthews: Trust you, you just froze a nun. How do I know you're not the evil ones?
- Phoebe Halliwell: Leo, how is it possible for an angel to even get knocked out. I mean you are after all technically dead.
- Leo Wyatt: Three years together and now you're asking these questions.
- Piper Halliwell: Well, uh, I think the more appropriate questions is: How does a whitelighter get somebody knocked up?
- Paige Matthews: I won't stay long. I just wanted to come by and thank you.
- Phoebe Halliwell: Phoebe: For what?
- Paige Matthews: For what? You mean, beside from saving my life. I feel like I should bake you a cake or something.
- Piper Halliwell: Do you cook?
- Paige Matthews: No, no. Not really.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article pertains to an episode from season four of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed season 4 episodes category.